Please click on each of the questions to read the answers
1. What results can I expect to see when I use Mereltä Root Renewal serum?
In product studies, consumers noticed that their scalp was more moisturized, nourished, and balanced over time. You, too, can expect results using Mereltä’s Root Renewal serum when you use it on your scalp according to product instructions. Mereltä’s Root Renewal serum contains
important anti-inflammatory action that can relieve symptoms through daily use.
2. How often a day should I use Mereltä Root Renewal serum to see results?
It’s easy. For optimal results, apply Mereltä Root Renewal serum scalp treatment directly on your scalp once a day. Continue to apply daily for ongoing maintenance.
3. How long must I use Mereltä Root Renewal serum anti-aging scalp treatment to see results?
For optimal results such as a moisturized, healthier scalp, use Mereltä Root Renewal serum scalp treatment once daily for 3 to 6 months. For maintenance of results, use Mereltä Root Renewal serum daily.
4. How do I know that Mereltä Root Renewal serum will work for me?
During studies, every patient saw significant reductions in itching and burning sensations due to scalp psoriasis, while none of the participants showed side effects from the serum. Our plant-based formula is free from harsh chemicals. Because it is a natural formula, it works well for anyone to relieve symptoms of scalp inflammation.
5. I am a pregnant woman or nursing mother: Can I safely use Mereltä Root Renewal serum?
Mereltä Root Renewal serum is safe to use for everyone; please see its list of simple ingredients which contain no toxic substances. However, since both pregnancy and nursing are important and highly personal situations, please consult your doctor before making decisions about the use of personal care products.
6. How much will one bottle of Mereltä Root Renewal serum last?
It depends on one’s particular scalp needs. As a general rule, with once-daily use, we expect
one bottle of Mereltä Root Renewal serum to last approximately one month.
7. How much Mereltä Root Renewal serum should I spray on the scalp?
Each person’s scalp is different. Start with at least 5 sprays of Mereltä Root Renewal serum on the affected areas of the scalp. Gently massage the serum into your scalp for optimal results.
8. How long should I continue to use Mereltä Root Renewal serum after I see results?
We believe that mind, body, and hair are connected. To maintain a healthy scalp over time, we suggest the use of Mereltä Root Renewal serum daily as part of your overall routine. You floss, take vitamins, and generally care for the body, mind, and hair on a daily or regular basis. Mereltä Root Renewal serum is the same as these daily regimens.
9. Will I lose all the hair benefits I received if I stop using Mereltä Root Renewal serum?
If you decide to stop using Mereltä Root Renewal serum-- just like when you stop using floss, toothpaste, vitamins, face moisturizer, or other regular personal care products for your body and hair—you will retain good results for a while. However, over time, just as when you stop using floss, moisturizer, toothpaste, or vitamin and other personal care products, you will not maintain the results. If you stop using Mereltä Root Renewal serum, you may start getting signals of scalp inflammation showing that it’s time to resume usage.
10. How close to the scalp should I apply Mereltä Root Renewal serum?
Spray the Mereltä Root Renewal serum directly on the scalp, or as close to the scalp as possible, Part your hair several times to spray the product on the entire scalp, then massage in, following directions (see videos for “How to Apply the Product on Shopping Men or Shopping Women”).
11. Does the product’s efficacy improve if I switch to something else for a while, then resume?
Some people have heard the common folk ritual that switching products enhances results. This is not the case with Mereltä Root Renewal serum, which is a scalp treatment, designed for longer-term use. It gives you cumulative benefits over time so that you can experience a healthier scalp. As with most products, you will see the best results with use over time. Switching around will not benefit your scalp.
12. Is it better to use Mereltä Root Renewal serum anti-aging serum in the morning or at night?
Use it at any time that is convenient for you. Mereltä Root Renewal serum is designed to serve your needs as a busy person. Switch from morning to night use, depending on your needs. Some consumers use it in the morning, after shampooing and conditioning, on a damp scalp as a leave-in serum, after which they style hair normally. Other consumers spray Mereltä Root Renewal serum as a leave-in serum at night, on dry scalp, an hour before bed. Others apply it after their gym workout, as a leave-in serum. Anytime you use it, it is easy to integrate into your daily routine.
13. Is there a Mereltä shampoo and conditioner that I can use to enhance Mereltä Root Renewal serum?
Not at this time. Mereltä Root Renewal serum is one product formulated with transformative
scalp power to serve the busy person who needs to get things done. One powerful product—instead of a system of several—does the job, gives you the ease of application, saves you money, and provides more shelf space.
14. Can I use Mereltä Root Renewal serum with my other hair care products?
Absolutely! Mereltä Root Renewal serum can be used along with all your other favorite hair care products.
15. Is Mereltä Root Renewal serum safe to use?
Yes, Mereltä Root Renewal serum, a plant-based serum is safe to use according to product instructions for short and long-term use.
16. What are the ingredients in Mereltä Root Renewal serum?
Root Renewal contains our special algae extract and purified water, combined with phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, and sodium hydroxide as preservatives.
17. Does Mereltä Root Renewal serum contain any dangerous chemicals?
There are no dangerous chemicals in Mereltä Root Renewal serum. We have created a clean product that has no parabens, sulfates, silicones, sodium chlorides or any other harmful ingredients. See our list of safe ingredients.
18. Does Mereltä Root Renewal serum contain minoxidil/Rogaine?
No. Mereltä Root Renewal serum is not a drug and does not contain minoxidil. Minoxidil is the active ingredient in Rogaine® and other hair brands on the market like Keranique®, but is never found in Mereltä Root Renewal serum. Mereltä Root Renewal serum is unique, transformative, and 100% safe without a drop of active drug ingredients like minoxidil.
19. I am so busy that I might forget to purchase Mereltä Root Renewal serum and run out. How do I make sure I am not left without Mereltä Root Renewal serum at the end of the month?
Yes, we also believe that the peace of mind offered by ongoing healthy scalp maintenance is priceless. We recommend getting more than one bottle at a time to give you more time to replenish your serum without having to take it away from your busy schedule.